Super Curricular

Friday, July 10, 2026

Trial Photo Shoot

 Photos 


I liked how the shoes were contrasting bright colours – as this is appealing to my target demographic. I also like the ‘messier’ style as it is unconventional to see in a health magazine and that is what I am aiming to achieve.  I like the idea of using shoes as some part of my magazine as it seems like a cheap way to make intertextual links, which will be relevant for my young target audience.

 

A person lying on the grass holding a tennis racket

AI-generated content may be incorrect.


I like the candid aspect of the image as it seems more natural and fun – this is hopefully the vibe that I would like to try and convey. I don’t like the green grassy background as it seems too unusual for this image. Next time, I would try a similar angle but with a white or colourful background as it will be more visually appealing and look more conventional for a true health magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Research

  RESEARCH INTO HEARST  Case Studies