Super Curricular

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Mid Point Overview

 Mid point overview 

Website : https://lilymaejacob.wixsite.com/2266/contact

For my website, I have to take some photos for the competition/ tote bag section. I also have to complete the a few bits - what's in Erins bag and also add a couple more sections to my home page to pad it out a bit more. I also want to work on some more animations to add onto this. 

For my 30 second clip, I have got lots of clips and began editing them together. I am doing a quick workout routine with my cover star and then at the end doing like a short compilation of people working out.

Covers :





For intertextuality, I had my cover star on cover 1 looking over her glasses which is a direct intertextual ref to the challengers film poster of Zendaya. I also included topics like the new sprint races in f1 as one of my cover lines, this is a direct cultural reference and fans of F1 will understand the reference and hopefully get excited. 

Contents :




I need to add more cover lines, the edits note and just add more overall. I also need to take the photos for the tote bag competition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid Point Overview

 Mid point overview  Website :  https://lilymaejacob.wixsite.com/2266/contact For my website, I have to take some photos for the competition...